Our vision is to provide a happy, caring and stimulating learning environment where children will recognize and achieve their fullest potential so that they can make their best contribution to the society. We want our children to be equipped with
– A set of moral values – honesty, integrity and good judgment
– A complement of basic skills – linguistic, mathematical, scientific, artistic, physical and social
– An inquiring and discriminating mind and a desire for knowledge<
– Strong self esteem and high personal expectation
– Tolerance and respect for others
– We value the partnership that exists between the school, parents, the community and the part each plays in realizing this vision.